Common sexually transmitted diseases and infections include:
Bacterial Vaginosis (BV)
Genital Warts (HPV)
* Bumps, sores, or warts near the mouth, anus, penis, or vagina.
* Swelling or redness near the penis or vagina.
* Skin rash.
* Painful urination.
* Weight loss, loose stools, night sweats.
* Aches, pains, fever, and chills.
* Yellowing of the skin (jaundice).
* Discharge from the penis or vagina. (Vaginal discharge may have an odor.)
* Bleeding from the vagina other than during a monthly period.
* Painful sex.
* Severe itching near the penis or vagina.
A person may have an STD without knowing it because ALL STDs DO NOT HAVE PHYSICAL SYMPTOMS LIKE THESE. In fact, some show no symptoms at in the beginning. The only way to know whether or not you have been infected with a sexually transmitted disease is by STD testing. Schedule your test now and get fast results.